Modis is looking for an Expert in leadership with work experience in the chemical field.
- Integrate our Operations Excellence Department and collaborate in transverse mode with all other departments/services on site (Production, Supply Chain, Engineering & Maintenance…)
- Develop and manage excellence & change projects/programs
- Mentor, coach, lead and manage cross functional & multi-disciplinary teams.
- Drive and foster Continuous Improvement culture introducing innovative and new transformation concepts.
- Facilitate workshops & develop teamwork constructive environment
- Deliver committed outcomes and improvements by ensuring that effective financial and project management controls are in place and deployed that risks are proactively identified, assessed and managed to avoid adverse impacts on the projects/programs.
- Clear communication with all internal and external stakeholder
- Professional experience in managing technical and organizational projects/programs (min. 5 years)
- Experience as 6 Sigma Black belt or green belt in industry. Certification is a plus
- Experience/exposure with the chemical industry (e.g. Production & Maintenance). Chemical / mechanical engineer or chemist background is a plus
- Proven experience in leading change within multi-disciplinary environments.
- Excellente communication and influencing skills
- Excellent planning/organizational, analytical and synthesis skills.
- Excellent oral and written English and French skills, any other language is a plus
- Instinctive improvement drive mindset, energizing and inspiring teams