For our client in Visp we are looking for a Bioprocess Engineers with MES Background.
- Start date: Asap
- End date: 6 months with possible extension
- Workload: 100% onsite
- Location: Visp
- Programming and maintaining EBRs.
- Product support. Oversees, plan and actively supports execution of manufacturing campaigns. Main process steps are TFF, Chromatography etc.
- Responsible to establish timely and with high quality the required production documentation, e.g. preparation of DeltaV recipes and electronic batch records.
- Performs manufacturing activities according to cGMP guidelines, ensuring batch execution, evaluating test results, resolving issues, troubleshoot manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for resolution.
- Reviews production documentation and works on deviations, change requests and implementation of CAPAs to ensure high-quality GMP standards.
- MES background is a must!
- Bachelor / Master Degree. Preferred area of study: Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in biotechnical engineering
- At least basic GxP/GMP understanding
- Language: English fluent