Modis is supporting one of their clients in the search of an experienced Chemical and Microbial Manufacturing Manager who will be part of a fast growing team in one of the most promising companies at the moment.
- You'll focus on managing the operational activities of assigned manufacturing projects with overall responsibility of manufacturing execution with regard to safety, quality and on-time-in full delivery.
- Leads multi-disciplinary project teams as Functional Lead for all manufacturing aspects of assigned products
- Responsible to prepare and execute risk analysis for the assigned products and the implementation and control of defined measures in an independent manner.
- Is responsible for the documentation of the processes and process Know-How with the corresponding reports according to the asset- or product specific requirements.
- Driving continuous improvement in production area for quality, cost, efficiency and safety. This includes technical guidance to teams in investment projects and process adaptations.
- Systematic application of continuous improvement in line with asset strategy
- Represent the company Manufacturing unit during customer audits and visits
- Responsible for training of the operators for the manufacturing of the assigned products.
- Executes innovation and improvement projects comprising general manufacturing aspects for the production plant.
- Ensures a high level of technical and process standardization within the production plant.
- Manufacturing project leader or team member in CAPEX projects
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education/ Skills/ Experience
- Education: Bachelor / Master Degree: Chemistry or Chemical Engineering degree or Biotechnology or related disciplines
- Years Experience: >5 years of experience in chemical or biotechnical manufacturing. (e. g. production chemist/biologist, MSAT expert, engineering)
- Broad chemical or biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in chemical/biotechnical engineering
- Deep GMP knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of business and financial processes
- Strong leadership skills /Very good communication skills and interaction with all kinds of interfaces within the organization
- Strong team orientation Qualities & Attitude:
- Structured, focused and well-organized working attitude
- Open-minded for new ideas and suggestions
- High motivation and dynamic drive /Solution-oriented
Duration: ASAP for 6 months