"We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
- Perform all duties to ensure the materials requirements plans are completed to ensure the timely availability of materials to support the product Supply Plan
- Execution of key material availability, mobilization or write actions to support optimal management of inventory while reducing scrap/waste as well as tracking, reporting and facilitating on-time material availability including testing and release for production
- Responsible to liaise with all key functions to ensure timely updates to material plans considering changes to plans or material availability issues
- Perform all routine tasks to convert planned orders into material plans including the creation and management of material planned requirements
- Liaison with key stakeholders (supply planner, scheduler, and PM) to ensure all material plans are up to date and responsive to changes in material requirements and to develop safety stock and inventory plans to meet production plans
- Conversion of the material requirements plan (purchase requisitions) into purchase orders and creation/maintenance of detailed material planning parameters in Planning systems
- Expediting material availability through liaison with procurement and teams involved with inbound material processing
- Degree in SCM, Procurement or any relevant discipline
- Experience in SCM, Materials Planning/Scheduling and/or Purchasing
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good communication and presentation skils
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Strong Team Player and able to work across cross-functional teams
Thank you. We are looking forward to your application.