We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an experienced Process Engineer with expertise on pharmaceutical process systems.
At this role, you will be in charge of supporting investment projects and contribute to the operational coordination of technical activities.
You have at least 7 years of experience in process engineering within the pharmaceutical industry and are looking for the next step in your career? You are looking for new projects?
Apply with Modis Life Science!
· Supporting investment project team during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification of Process Systems.
· Develop concepts and design. Provide construction assistance. Responsible for commissioning philosophies and field commissioning activities. Provide qualification assistance.
· Involving QA, Operations, Plant Engineering and Procurement is mandatory to cover all aspects.
· Hosts technical review meetings with associated stakeholders to ensure cross-functional approvals.
· Establish technical packages for standard applications to allow “off the shelf” implementation. Cooperate with procurement, vendors and local operations to adjust packages to regional requirements.
· Secures optimal flow of technical information within the department and with project teams as well as any other relevant stakeholders. Promotes & ensures global standard adherence and that necessary deviations are highlighted, discussed, well justified and documented.
· Seeks and provides continuously innovative solutions for Process technologies and ways of operation considering vendor technology and internal operational experience. Assures buy in of all relevant functions and incorporates innovations in standards.
· Ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
· Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, pharmaceutical, biochemical engineering or equivalent) or long time and in-depth project technical management or operational experience in international environments.
· 7-10+ years in project engineering, project management for chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries, facility layout and optimization or equivalent.
· Solid experience and expertise in the field of Process design, layout and construction
· Excellent knowledge of current and proposed future technology in the field of Process, associated automation, operation and maintenance
· International experience strongly desired.
· Experienced in cGMP regulatory requirements.
· Strong leader, motivating team player, drives results, excellent communication skills and experience in managing matrix-based cross-functional teams.
· Solid internal collaboration and influencing skills and the ability to align diverse, cross-functional teams to successfully transitioning the standards and technologies into execution.
· Capable of imagining and creating a future-oriented technical system and design and able to convincingly communicate this at all levels of stakeholders.
· Strong written and oral communication skills. Excellent command of English and German, other languages advantageous.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment is crucial.