For our client in Canton Valais, we are looking for a
Project Coordination Engineer
- Supporting investment project team during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification
- Coordinate engineering activities.
- Create and maintain productive interfaces within the Project Team between engineering, construction and CQV, developing workflows as required.
- Create and maintain productive interfaces with the Site Team including Operations, Plant Engineering and QA.
- Create and maintain productive interfaces with the external contractors such as Engineering companies and Equipment Vendors and Conractors.
- Hosts review meetings with associated stakeholders to ensure cross-functional alignment.
- Secures optimal flow of project management and technical information within project teams as well as any other relevant stakeholders.
- Promotes & ensures global standard adherence and that necessary deviations are highlighted, discussed, well justified and documented.
- Seeks and provides continuously innovative solutions for ways of working.
- Assures buy in of all relevant functions and incorporates innovations in standards.
- Ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, pharmaceutical, biochemical engineering or equivalent) or long time and in-depth project technical management or operational experience in international environments.
- 7-10+ years in project engineering, project management for chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries, facility layout and optimization or equivalent.
- With vast experience and expertise in the field of design, layout and construction
- Excellent knowledge of current and proposed future technology in the field of engineering, associated automation, operation and maintenance
- International experience strongly desired.
- Experienced in cGMP regulatory requirements.
- Strong leader, motivating team player, drives results, excellent communication skills and experience in managing matrix-based cross-functional teams.
- Experienced at working very independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Solid internal collaboration and influencing skills and the ability to align diverse, cross-functional teams to successfully transitioning the standards and technologies into execution.
- Capable of imagining and creating a future-oriented technical system and design and able to convincingly communicate this at all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Excellent command of English and German, other languages advantageous.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and dedicated to focus and deliver.
- Capable of a technical management role
- Can have a holistic view of the own field of responsibility and the affected surrounding areas.
- Can think through the pros and cons of technical solutions and make explicit arguments.
- Dedicated to follow through on agreed solutions.
- Must have core strength to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Prepared and flexible to travel.