"We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
- PM Role to Support the SGIE CQV Program Execution Lead
- Organizing meetings with the different Sites
- Preparing the Meeting also for others and provides Meetings notes
- Leading and / or supporting meetings
- Monitor and Tracks project Activities
- Execution of related tasks
- Creates Documents if needed in proper and fast manner
- Route Documents for Approval in DMS
- Monitors The Kneat Training
- Serves the Sites (US, Europe, Asia) and Projects as liaison
- High Technical Degree
- Proven Experience in Project Management / Support
- Experience in Commissioning, Qualification and Validation incl. CSV. Familiarity with biologics (mammalian, CGT) as well as chemical manufacturing technologies desirable.
- Significant experience in regulated pharmaceutical industry and/or engineering company (DI, GDP)
- Knowledge of ISPE and ASTM guidelines.
- Very experienced I technical writing Knowledge and Skills
- Solid collaboration and influencing skills and the ability to work together with teams and individuals in a highly matrix environment.
- Language: Excellent command of English and proven knowledge in German necessary (read and write) and other desirable.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good documentation skills – Create/ review / update GROUP, SOPs, WI (including supporting CSV-Lead, CQV Americas, CQV EMEA / Asia, and Program Execution Lead)
- Good communication skills – Can lead meetings, organize meetings with other sites - Good problem solving skills – Able to analyze a situation, highlight the challenges and propose solutions in his area of responsibility
- Admin skills – Grant access to people in Kneat system, organize trainings
- Good technical knowledge in pharma industry- understands processes, etc. - Will be trained as PU
Thanks you. We are looking forward to your applications.