Are you interested in putting your process experience to good use? Do you enjoy building on existing ideas? Your strengths include conceptual skills and a systematic approach to work? Then apply today!
- You further develop our existing service management system and our process landscape.
- You assess the maturity level of the process management culture within the company, evaluate suitable tools for process orientation and help with tool introductions and training.
- You advise and support IT specialist units on process management topics and contribute to the introduction of processes and workflows.
- You enjoy defining, checking, optimizing and documenting process overviews, processes and process interfaces.
- Examining processes for influencing factors and their operational relationships and identifying weaknesses and their causes in business processes round off your tasks.
- A university degree in Information Technology/Business Informatics/Business Administration, or equivalent basic and advanced training
- Professional experience in process management and auditing
- Familiar with the decision-making processes of large companies and have solid communication skills
- You are open to new ideas and preferably have already gained experience as a consultant
- Familiar with the dynamic environment of IT and enjoy organizational challenges
- Very good knowledge of English and good German skills
- 6 weeks holiday
- 18 weeks maternity leave/4 weeks paternity leave
- Participation in family childcare
- Home office possible
Looking forward to your application!