We are currently looking for a Software Architect for one of our world's leading, biotech client located in Zug area.
You will be closely working with a team including software developers, UX/UI and medical specialists where you will have a say in the decisions the team needs to take. With the team, you will be building the solution by transforming decisions, plans and designs into an actual product, using various technologies and tools.
The position is currently only granted until end of the year but the team is working to be able to issue a contract for 6 months initially. We still wait for the final confirmation for the extension; therefore, the position is currently issued until end of the year.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a senior candidate with strong Architect experience and the necessary technical skills. With background from the medical device industry.
• Start date: 01.09.2022
• latest Start Date: 01.10.2022
• End date: 31.12.2022 / March 2023
• Extension: possible
• Workplace: Zug area
• Workload: 100%
• Team: 10 people
• Remote/Home Office: max. 3 days per week, 2 days on site
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Cooperate with engineers, product manager, medical and UX/UI experts and business representatives to develop the best possible solution in compliance with the given processes and regulations
• Perform the facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that the solution evolves appropriately
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Participate in the implementation of the solution (code, documentation, etc.)
• As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement
• Collaborate with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions aligns with the target architecture and technology roadmap
• Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or any similar IT environment
• Min. 5 - 7 years’ experience as a Software Architect with medical software development experience or at least in another regulated environment
• Min. 5 years’ experience in developing and deploying cloud-native web applications
• Knowledge and application of the principles of Infrastructure-as-Code
• Experience with micro services architecture
• Knowledge of cybersecurity principles and what it means from the architecture point of view
• Excellent knowledge of process and design frameworks
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)