"Modis: We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
· Setting up new layouts (templates) in Drupal 9
· Creating new web pages
· Adjusting text & section placement
· Adding new content & images
· Editing existing content
· Updating graphics/images
· Verifying & updating broken hyperlinks
· Working knowledge of website management (i.e. daily activities, technical functions of a website, ongoing maintenance & operations, etc.)
· Understanding the importance of SEO (search engine optimization) strategy
· Knowledge of IT security
· Good team collaboration, open communication, & project management skills
· Reliable, quick learner, flexible, & detail-oriented
· Own personal computer with stable, high-speed internet connection (i.e. above 25 Mbps)
· Available full-time (100%) from 15-February through 15-April 2022
We are looking forward to your application.