Senior UX Designer (m/f/d)
For our client in Canton Zug, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer.
- Start date: asap
- End date: 31.12.2021 (extension possible)
- Workload: 100%
- Full remote: no
- Home-office: yes
- Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs
- Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Translate user research and business requirements into state-of-the-art user flows and de‐ sign ideas.
- Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
- Apply with method style and contribute to its evolution.
- Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
- Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders
- Contribute to UX activities to establish best practices in the Organization
- Bachelor in UX design, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
- Well-versed in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
- Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation
- Strong experience in the successful application of Design Systems
- Experienced in planning, organizing (incl. interfacing with recruiting agencies), executing and analyzing formative usability studies.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design do it.
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
- Contributed to several products or services that have come to market
- Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development.