We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an experienced Maintenance & Reliability Engineer on a permanent contract.
Your mission will be to ensure the reliability of the site's equipment by meeting the requirements of our internal customers, in particular through the Service Level Agreement (SLA) on-site, in compliance with the hygiene rules, environment, safety and quality, within the deadlines and at the optimum cost.
You will provide support for studies and new projects. You will also work with the maintenance technicians to improve the availability of the installations by monitoring breakdowns, preventive and corrective maintenance and improvements.
- Master Data:
- You will ensure the correct identification of critical equipments in SAP and on the installations.
- You will manage the master data of the different critical equipments in SAP (Maintenance Plan, BOM (Bill of material)...).
Analysis and organisation:
- You will support the head of the reliability department in the analysis of costs, the number of breakdowns, Cause/Damage, installation downtimes and frequencies on critical equipment.
- Also you will propose actions to improve the reliability and optimization of critical equipment
- Moreover, you will participate in the elaboration and analysis of monthly reports on costs and breakdowns with action plans to the different internal clients.
- You will organise follow-up and action plan sessions.
- Also you will revise or set up maintenance plans according to prior analyses (ranges, frequencies, etc.).
- You will, analyse and optimise spare parts (necessity and ABC classifications)
- Finally, you will use methods and tools appropriately according to the analyses (e.g. RCA, CBM, RBM, FMEA, ...).
- Work order management:
- Managing and optimising installation shutdowns with internal operators
- Development and monitoring of maintenance plan on SAP for creation of preventive WO.
- You will prepare the execution files (documentation, tools and specific means, spare parts, etc.) for the maintenance plans.
- Monitor the completion of work orders.
- Analysing the differences between forecasts and implementation will be part of you role.
- Also you will manage and follow up the technical documentation of the equipment (drawings...).
- Performance & Collaboration:
- You will ensure the efficiency and performance of our external service providers with the company (contract, performance targets...) on a preventive level.
- You will collaborate with other I&M departments and other departments related to the function.
- You will work closely with the planning / scheduling team for the organization of preventive maintenance.
- You will work closely with the execution teams for failure analyzes or improvement proposals.
- Also, you will apply the company's Procedures and Instructions related to his/her function.
- You will keep abreast of technical developments in his/her field (predictive measurement, etc.).
- Finally, you will participate in maintenance audits.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree as an Engineer (or equivalence)
- You have just graduated from school or you have some initial experience in the field.
- Very good level of English and French required.
- Good knowledge of tools related to the study and measurement of equipment reliability rates and maintenance methods (FMEA, RCM, etc.) to define the actions to be implemented.
- Good understanding of the constraints of production tools.
- General knowledge in the following specialities: electricity, automation, mechanics and boiler making.
- Good organisational skills, ability to work in a group and good interpersonal skills.
- Analyse and identify problems related to electricity, automation, mechanics and boiler making.
- Be service-minded and have the ability to make proposals.
- Have a taste for innovation and continuous training.
- Demonstrate an ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Know how to manage priorities linked to production imperatives (repair, curative, preventive).
- Adopt behaviours in line with the continuous improvement approach on the site.
- Ensures that the execution of his/her tasks is carried out in compliance with the code of conduct, the rules and regulations in force within the framework of the company's policy on health, safety, security, environmental protection and product protection (according to the GMP EFfCI standard)