The Project Coordination Engineer is responsible for all co-ordination and tracking of all engineering, construction and CQV aspects. The Project Coordination Engineer is assigned to develop, define and roll-out the workflows and philosophies and standards in collaboration with Project Discipline Leads, QA, Operations and Engineering. She/he is part of the investment project team during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification of the Project. This includes the co-ordination of technical activities and project management activities involving multiple parties, whilst enabling clear alignment of the project parties.
· Supporting investment project team during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification (in close collaboration with SS CQV) of Process Systems.
· Coordinate engineering activities.
· Create and maintain productive interfaces within the SGIE Project Team between engineering, construction and CQV, developing workflows as required.
· Create and maintain productive interfaces with the Lonza Visp Site Team including Operations, Plant Engineering and QA.
· Create and maintain productive interfaces with the external contractors such as Engineering companies and Equipment Vendors and Conractors.
· Hosts review meetings with associated stakeholders to ensure cross-functional alignment
· Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, pharmaceutical, biochemical engineering or equivalent) or long time and in-depth project technical management or operational experience in international environments.
· 7+ years of Experience in a similar position