For our client in Visp, we are looking for a
- • Provide PO/Invoice management assistance and support to Lonza CAPEX Procurement and Project teams
- • Assist Procurement and our EPCM partners and key vendors with commercial and PO/Invoice activities.
- • Work closely with Accounts Payable and the P2P enablement team to resolve invoice queries and GRIR queries.
- • Perform data analysis of the repeatable activities and tasks to assist with the automation of Purchase Requisition & Purchase Order processes.
- • Suggest ways to improve and automate low value/high volume transactional activities.
- • Review and validate Purchase Requisition for indirect products/services & CAPEX (where relevant) for several sites
- • Create and expedite Purchase Orders, verify PO confirmations by the vendors
- • Monitor the accuracy of critical data fields in SAP (e.g. delivery dates and supplier order confirmations)
- • Assist where needed with vendor commercial engagements, contract preparation, execution and go to market events.
- • Curious and observing team player willing to constantly learn and develop own skills. Out of the box thinker, and staying cool under pressure.
- • Business Qualifications: Commercial Apprenticeship Profile E/M or Swiss Matura Diploma or a University degree
- • experience in project procurement (CAPEX procurement preferred)
- • Language: Fluent in English and good working knowledge of German
- • Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- • Communicative, able to work both autonomously with minimum supervision
- • Able to deal with Ambiguity - can conform to shifting priorities, and demands
- • Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- • Strong written and oral communication skills
- • Familiarity with SAP and good handle of the MS Office
- • Experience and knowledge of Operational Procurement and Purchasing of CAPEX (e.g. Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order Process))