"We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
The Process Engineer is responsible for all Process aspects including design, installation,
operation and maintenance. The Process Engineer is assigned to develop, define and roll-out the process philosophies and standards in collaboration with QA, Operations and Engineering. She/he is part of the investment project team during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification of Process Systems. This includes the co-ordination of technical activities involving multiple parties, whilst providing clear alignment and support of the project teams. This role is at an Expert level and has overall technology leadership of the Process technologies. *Process include Bio Processing Suites, Buffer Prep/Hold, Washer, Autoclave, Freeze and Thaw Units, Bag Filling Unit and associated ancillary Process Equipment
· 7-10+ years in project engineering, project management for chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries, facility layout and optimization or equivalent.
· With vast experience and expertise in the field of Process design, layout and construction
· Excellent knowledge of current and proposed future technology in the field of Process, associated automation, operation and maintenance
· International experience strongly desired.
· Experienced in cGMP regulatory requirements.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.