Modes. "We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
· Data Onboarding: Data design & design artifacts, obtaining access approvals, data catalog & dictionary maintenance, tollgate evidence
· Data Ingestion, Configuration, & Interface: Technical design, build, testing, project and release management, production support.
· Data Consumption: Project/function-specific data enrichment and visualization.
· For the purpose of supporting/extending their real-time data processing platform, we are looking for an experienced Big Data Engineer
· Experience with Apache Kafka
· Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, DB2) databases
· Experience with Unix systems
· Good written and spoken English
· Willing to learn new technologies & Adaptable to changes
· Nice to have:
· Hands-on experience in Java programming language
· Hands-on experience in shell scripting
· Hands-on experience with Qlik Replicate
· Hands-on experience with Cloudera Hadoop
· Hands-on experience with Kafka Confluent product