For our staff, we are looking for a:
SYSTEM ENGINEER (Rif. R-STALL)
_Define the Component Technical Specification according to inputs and manage the component application development plan according to vehicle milestones.
- Performs the definition of system functionalities.
- Performs the definition of system requirements.
_Manage the technical / design review sessions with suppliers.
_Management of the requirements evolution and the change process.
_Coordination of certification / documentation activities for regulatory features /Compliance Procedures and support the Homologation tasks.
Master degree In Electronics, Mechatronic or similar;
Ability to understand the user requirements and transform them in component technical specification for the supplier.
Experience with Automotive Vehicle Networks and CAN bus architecture.
- Advanced knowledge of Requirements Engineering and Requirements Management.
- Advanced knowledge of V-model for product development.
- Advanced knowledge of technical standards and norms (ISO26262 etc…)
- Advanced knowledge of DOORS, Polarion, JIRA, Confluence.
Job site: Torino
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time