Automotive Testing Engineer
Working in a multidisciplinary team, develop and deliver eAxles for electric propulsion; support performance, energy management simulations and preliminary sizing (torque/power capabilities, efficiency, energy) of eAxle powertrain components: electric motors, inverters, coolant system, gear shifting system, other auxiliaries)
Collaborate closely with various internal departments, in particular for: Component/system validation team (electric drives and ePowertrain test benches); Vehicle testing team (roller bench and road testing).
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical or similar
- Minimal work experience of 6 month would be preferred (Thesis, Formula SAE etc)
- Experience using ETAS INCA & MDA (Measurement & acquisition, Calibration, Flashing, Data analysis)
- Team working and inclusiveness proven capabilities
- English & Italian fluent.
Job site: Turin
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time