The selected candidate will be responsible for performing system development and diagnosis calibration work.
- Definition of experimental test plan and all related workshop activities
- Support and verification of the test execution, according to the test methodologies, organizing test bench, roller bench, instrumentation, tools and material needs for all experimental activities, identifying and proposing solutions for incoming issues/roadblocks
- Data analysis of the experimental results, definition and implementation of the combustion calibration contents in the engine control unit.
- Development of Test Reports for the activities performed
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge of combustion process and the effect of calibration parameters on emissions, fuel consumption, performance and combustion noise.
- Good understanding of automotive diagnostics, OBD and related standards.
- Experience with diagnostics tools and communication protocols
- Good English, written and spoken.
Job site: Turin
Titolo di studio:
Laurea Magistrale - Tecnico / Ingegneristico - Ingegneria meccanica (LM-33)
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
R&D - INCA, livello Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time