Modis is an international market leader in IT and engineering consultancy. Thanks to our global presence and the expertise of our technical consultants we are in a position to provide tailor-made solutions to meet the needs of our clients since we understand both their specific requirements as well as their overall business objectives. Our specializations include Consultancy, Staffing, Outsourcing, IT Services, IT Solutions, Engineering Services and Solutions. Modis is able to match the best talents with the most prestigious companies in the sector. We make exceptional connections.
For our staff, we are looking for a:
Calibration Engineer (Rif.JC/lk)
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing system development and diagnosis calibration work.
- Definition of experimental test plan and all related workshop activities
- Support and verification of the test execution, according to the test methodologies, organizing test bench, roller bench, instrumentation, tools and material needs for all experimental activities, identifying and proposing solutions for incoming issues/roadblocks
- Data analysis of the experimental results, definition and implementation of the combustion calibration contents in the engine control unit.
- Development of Test Reports for the activities performed.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge of combustion process and the effect of calibration parameters on emissions, fuel consumption, performance and combustion noise.
- Good understanding of automotive diagnostics, OBD and related standards.
- Experience with diagnostics tools and communication protocols
- Good English, written and spoken.
Job site: Turin
Titolo di studio:
Laurea Magistrale - Tecnico / Ingegneristico - Ingegneria dell'Autoveicolo
Laurea Magistrale - Tecnico / Ingegneristico - Ingegneria meccanica (LM-33)
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time