For our staff, we are looking for a:
The ideal candidate will work in the CFD Air flow, Combustion and Thermal management analysis team supporting the hardware development by usage of virtual tools.
· Master's degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or similar (PhD preferred);
· Knowledge of CFD-3D software like Star-CCM+;
- Knowledge of SPH fluid dynamics simulation tool like Altair nanoFluidX (preferred)
· Experience in automotive field will be considered a plus;
· Fluent English both spoken and written;
· Team working and good communication skills.
Job site: Turin
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time