Modis is an international market leader in IT and engineering consultancy. Thanks to our global presence and the expertise of our technical consultants we are in a position to provide tailor-made solutions to meet the needs of our clients since we understand both their specific requirements as well as their overall business objectives. Our specializations include Consultancy, Staffing, Outsourcing, IT Services, IT Solutions, Engineering Services and Solutions. Modis is able to match the best talents with the most prestigious companies in the sector.
We make exceptional connections.
For our staff, we are looking for a:
Control system safety development engineer
The candidate will be responsible to develop safety requirements for Diesel Engines management system. Task includes safety relevant components identification; EMS safety requirements definition; diesel controller safety algorithm requirement definition; verification and validation procedures development.
Activity includes contribution to components specification to ensure correct interaction between sensors/actuators and ECU.
- Engineering degree in Automotive; Electronic; Mechanics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in development of safety critical electronic control systems, talented young engineer with academic background on safety or RAMS methodologies will be considered.
- Knowledge of engine management system architecture, control and diagnostic preferred.
- Knowledge of engine control system development tools like Matlab/Simulink.
- General knowledge of C programming.
- English knowledge, team working and good communication skills.
Job site: Turin.
Titolo di studio:
Laurea Magistrale - Tecnico / Ingegneristico - Ingegneria Meccatronica/Automazione
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time