Modis is an international market leader in IT and engineering consultancy. Thanks to our global presence and the expertise of our technical consultants we are in a position to provide tailor-made solutions to meet the needs of our clients since we understand both their specific requirements as well as their overall business objectives. Our specializations include Consultancy, Staffing, Outsourcing, IT Services, IT Solutions, Engineering Services and Solutions. Modis is able to match the best talents with the most prestigious companies in the sector.
We make exceptional connections.
For our staff, we are looking for a:
The candidate will be responsible of execute computational modal, dynamic and noise analysis as support to diesel engines design and development.
- preparation of FEM model;
- execution of computational modal, dynamic and noise analysis;
- proposal of design changes to improve the NVH and dynamic behavior of diesel engines based on analysis results;
- final report preparation.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Competences in Diesel engines for automotive market, FEM tools like Hyperworks, fluent English both spoken and written;
- Master Degree in Automotive, Mechanical, Aerospace or similar,
- Team work attitude and problem solving.
Job site: Turin.
Titolo di studio:
Laurea Magistrale - Tecnico / Ingegneristico - Ingegneria meccanica (LM-33)
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
Progettazione - Hypermesh, livello Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time