Junior Calibration Engineer
The selected candidate will be the responsible for performing system development and base combustion calibration work.
- Definition of experimental test plan and all related workshop activities
- Support and verification of the test execution, according to the test methodologies, organizing test bench, roller bench, instrumentation, tools and material needs for all experimental activities, identifying and proposing solutions for incoming issues/roadblocks
- Data analysis of the experimental results, definition and implementation of the combustion calibration contents in the engine control unit.
- Development of Test Reports for the activities performed
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge of the Diesel combustion process and the effect of calibration parameters on emissions, fuel consumption, performance and combustion noise.
_Good Knowledge of INCA or simlar tool.
- Good English, written and spoken.
Job site: Turin
Titolo di studio:
Laurea Magistrale - Tecnico / Ingegneristico - Ingegneria dell'Autoveicolo
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time