_Define the Component Technical Specification according to inputs and manage the component application development plan according to vehicle milestones.
- Performs the definition of system functionalities.
- Performs the definition of system requirements.
- Defines system architecture in collaboration with design areas.
_Identify and manage the deviations and the corrective actions.
_Manage the technical / design review sessions with suppliers.
_Management of the requirements evolution and the change process.
_Coordination of certification / documentation activities for regulatory features /Compliance Procedures and support the Homologation tasks.
Master degree In Electronics, Mechatronic or similar;
More than 1 year expertise or previous experiences on: embedded systems HW/SW design, connected services and telematic systems, embedded/real time OS, Linux OS and Application Frameworks, Android systems and application development.
Ability to understand the user requirements and transform them in component technical specification for the supplier.
Experience with Automotive Vehicle Networks and CAN bus architecture.
- Advanced knowledge of Requirements Engineering and Requirements Management.
- Advanced knowledge of V-model for product development.
- Advanced knowledge of technical standards and norms.
- Advanced knowledge of DOORS, Polarion, JIRA, Confluence.
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time