The focus of this service is to test the electronic platform at integration level starting from low level communication up to functional verification, analyse and report all deviations from specifications. Constantly update the Lab car according with SW, HW and configuration release. Analyse how to improve all tests run based on specific needs. Create a detail report of integration test and open ticket if necessary and verify implemented solution.
Integration tests and functional verification service
· Issue and activity tracking (Jira, Confluence)
· Vehicle knowledge at integration level
· Knowledge on SW and IT programming language (e.g. Java, Python)
· Knowledge of Vector tools (CANalyzer, CANcase, Logger config)
· Automotive network protocols: CAN/LIN/FlexRay/Ethernet/Most
· Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
· At least 1 year of experience in automotive field will be appreciated
· English language.
Job site: Turin
Inglese: Parlato Buono - Scritto Buono - Comprensione Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time