Manage Major Incident
Support and drive the progression of Major Incidents Management requests.
Be responsible for ongoing and clear communication to customers and internal stakeholders.
Handle Incident Management escalations, follow-up, customer coordination and providing reports such as RFO, Incident Report and Root Cause Analysis.
Answer queries of Sales / Store Manager and coordinate with Support team/NOC for faster resolution.
Ensure that incident process is managed correctly, and all incidents are escalated through the different teams in a timely manner
Ensure that all major incidents are closed with detailed accurate information.
Provide reports such as RFO, Incident Report and Root Cause Analysis.
· 1-year Major Incident Owner position
· Good understanding of technologies IP, Web Ecommerce, Infrastructure and web applications
· Strong customer focus & ability to learn, autonomy, capacity of initiative
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, team player, good listening skills
· Work effectively under pressure
· Follow procedures and policies defined as best practices to comply with audit requirements.
· ITIL v3 Foundation (nice to have)
FLUENT IN ENGLISH
Candidate will also provide on-call support and might be requested to work extra time or nightly in case of Major Incidents.
Inglese: Parlato Ottimo - Scritto Ottimo - Comprensione Ottimo
Disponibilità oraria: Totale disponibilità