For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Engineer Automation - SAS.
Duration: 04.01.2021 - 31.12.2021
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within engineering of Automation and SAS systems, network and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- System Design, interface and follow up of Safety and Automation System (SAS)
- SAS deliveries for offshore field center with onshore and subsea plant interfaces
- Follow up automation networks
- Review of SAS technical package documentation
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Follow-up and participation in Hardware and Software tests, at supplier’s site and Yard.
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from automation and SAS system design, SAS system responsibility, SAS/automation network solutions from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design and networks according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
For questions please contact recruiter Marianne Jahren; email@example.com , +47 452 06 129