Our customer is a leading service company that works within the oil, gas and offshore wind sectors.
For their organization in Stavanger or Haugesund we are looking for an Cost Controller.
Deadline: as soon as possible
- Start-up and closeout of projects in SAP.
- Create/modify/close WBS structure in SAP.
- Create sales order(s) in SAP.
- Monthly closing of project accounts
- Cost-/profitability analysis
- External financial reporting to client (weekly, monthly, baseline updates).
- Internal financial reporting to Project Management Team and Business Control
- Financial project forecasting and budgeting
- Contribute in change- and tender work
- Close collaboration with project Accountant (allocation of personnel in SAP, maintain rate matrix, time recording, invoicing, general accounting, etc.).
- Acquire knowledge to customer IT system and requirements.
- Proactively seek information and/or clarification needed from other roles to enable continuation and completion of own work.
- Minimum Bachelor in Business Administration
Required Work Experience
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- 2-5 years of experience within financial reporting and analysis
- Good expertise within Microsoft Office
- Advantageous with knowledge and experience within SAP as ERP system
- Analytical and performance driven
- Commercial insight and understanding - ability to understand the commercial framework affecting tthe projects and the company.
- Teamplayer – work collaborative within team as well as crossfunctional
- Systematic and solution-oriented
- Targeted and flexible - committed in finding optimal solutions within the project framework
- Initiative and self-motivated - ability to act on own initiative, identify opportunities and be proactive.
- Norwegian and English
- Stavanger and / or Haugesund
- Start: 15.09.2021
- End: 15.09.2022
We can offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pension and insurance scheme
If you are interested, please register your CV as soon as possible at: www.modis.no for this position. We look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV which shows that your skills meet the competence required, together with two references and availability date.
We evaluate incoming applicants on an ongoing basis and only candidates who are already living in Norway will be evaluated, due to the Covid19 situation!
For questions please contact Jannicke Wilhelmsen, email@example.com, phone 975 01 788
Modis formidler de beste innen IT og ingeniørfag til attraktive selskaper som gir deg utfordringer på høyt faglig nivå. Ved å koble talenter med krevende oppdragsgivere skapes muligheter vi kanskje ikke kjenner til i dag, men som i morgen vil bidra til utvikling og vekst. Det er her Modis kommer inn. Modis er en del av Adecco Group, en av verdens ledende aktører innen bemanning og rekruttering. Med rundt 35 000 konsulenter bistår vi 8000 klienter i 20 land over hele verden.
Modis Norway har kontorer i Oslo, Drammen, Bergen og Trondheim og har i mer enn 30 år levert bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og IT spesialister.
Vår visjon er å muliggjøre en smart og bærekraftig morgendag.