Our customer, an international energy company, are seeking Commissioning engineer Electrical JFSF2-P2 to Haugesund, Yard and Sporadic offshore
Application deadline is May, 10th
Only candidates who are already living in Norway will be evaluated, due to the Covid19 situation!
The Johan Sverdrup field is an oil discovery located in licenses PL265, PL501 and PL502 in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. The distances to Grane in the North and Sleipner in the South are approximately 40km and 65 km respectively. The water depth in the area is in the range of 106-117 meter. The reservoir has excellent reservoir properties, hydrostatic pressure and contains under-saturated oil with a low gas oil ratio. The Johan Sverdrup field will be a phased development. Phase 1 is currently in the execution phase with DG4 scheduled in Q4 2019 and includes a Field Centre with four bridge linked platforms. These platforms are a Living Quarter Platform (LQ) with utility functions, a Process Platform (P1), a Drilling Platform (DP) and a Riser Platform (RP) with HVDC power transmission from shore. All platforms have jacket substructures. For Phase 1 three water injection templates will be tied in to RP. Oil will be exported to Mongstad via a new pipeline, and gas exported to Kårstø via a new pipeline connected to Statpipe. The export pipelines are designed with capacity for JS future phases. Phase 2 will be an expansion of the JS Phase 1 Field Centre with an additional process platform (P2) bridge linked to RP and tie-in of satellite production to P2. In addition to new processing and utility facilities at the Field Centre, the new P2 platform will house power from shore solution for Johan Sverdrup full field and the Utsira High Platforms (Edvard Grieg, Ivar Aasen, Gina Krog). Field Centre modification work for integration of Phase 2 including installation of a new Phase 2 module on RP is also a part of Phase 2.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Prepare and Execute all Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities related to electrical systems on P2 Platform. Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE.
Support Discipline lead in the following activities on systems:
- Plan and coordinate multidiscipline commissioning Schedule and mobilize relevant assistance personnel (ATS) Plan for first fill, test equipment and tools needed before commissioning starts.
- Execution Attend MC verification of equipment and packages.
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
- Execute commissioning according to procedures.
- Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE Reporting Participate in punch out of work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
- Responsible for P&ID’/single lines s and other drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and ensure that as-built documentation is updated accordingly by responsible contractor.
- Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning Manual principles, procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
- Contribute to internal reporting on various levels
- Participate in handover to operation when needed.
- The experience, qualifications and abilities required for this position are as follows:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 9 years of experience from oil and gas projects.
- Result and safety oriented
- Extensive knowledge of The Company’s governing documentation.
- Well-developed teambuilding, co operational- and communication abilities.
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work load.
- Ability to drive activities to be complete on schedule
- Establish good relations with Contractors
- 01.06.2021 – 30.11.2022 + option for extension 3*4 months
- Haugesund/Yard/Sporadic offshore
- Commuters with residency in Norway will be accepted
We can offer:
- Competitive marked compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pension and Insurance
If you are interested, please register your CV as soon as possible at: www.modis.no for this position.
We look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV which shows that your skills meet the competence required, together with summary, two references and availability date.
We evaluate incoming applicants on an ongoing basis! Deadline May, 10th
For questions please contact Jannicke Wilhelmsen, email@example.com,
phone 975 01 788 or Milena Miccoli: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 995 17 263.
Tech-selskapet Modis formidler de beste innen IT og ingeniørfag til attraktive selskaper som gir deg utfordringer på høyt faglig nivå. Ved å koble talenter med krevende oppdragsgivere skapes muligheter vi kanskje ikke kjenner til i dag, men som i morgen vil bidra til utvikling og vekst. Det er her Modis kommer inn. Modis er en del av Adecco Group, en av verdens ledende aktører innen bemanning og rekruttering. Med rundt 35 000 konsulenter bistår vi 8000 klienter i 20 land over hele verden.
Modis Norway har kontorer i Oslo, Drammen, Bergen og Trondheim og har i mer enn 30 år levert bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og IT spesialister.
Vår visjon er å muliggjøre en smart og bærekraftig morgendag.