Our customer is a leading service company that works within the oil, gas and offshore wind sectors. For their organization in Haugesund we are now looking for a skilled Senior Engineer Technical Safety.
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 28.02.2022
- Study work and execution projects within the M&M contract on Kårstø gas processing plant
- Technical safety (Active fire protection, passive fire protection, fire & gas detection, area classification, hydraulic calculations, etc.)
- Technical working environment
- External environment
- Safety analysis / coordination
- Bachelor degree or higher
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as technical safety engineer within oil & gas industry
- Good communication skills in Norwegian both orally and in writing
- Experience from working in Equinor systems like STID, ARIS and DOCMAP
- Knowledge of both relevant national regulations and Equinor Technical Requirements
For questions please contact Christian Asbjørnsen, email@example.com / 40 60 00 74.