For one of our clients we are looking for a Architect Digital Systems
Location: Kongsberg, Horten, Ålesund
For questions please contact recruiter Maria Johansen; firstname.lastname@example.org , +47 953 32 747
Planned start date: Mar 2021
Planned end date : Mar 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Architect Digital Systems, reporting to Systems Engineering Architect department manager. In this role, you will be a part of an architect team that consists of Systems Architect, Software and Hardware Architects that are delivering architectural solutions to the technology development part of the business.
As an Architect Digital Systems, you will be:
- A key resource in defining and creating Digital Architecture for future solutions in the company.
- Establishing a technical vision together with the Systems Engineering team, guiding the architecture, especially within the Digital Domaine. This involves you in keeping up with the current technological trends and innovations.
- Responsible for turning new digital KM products into reality through designing systems and solutions while ensuring that the future needs and requirements of the Stakeholders are met.
- Contributing to the development of the Systems Engineering discipline by providing thought leadership to the team around innovative approaches, workflows, and technologies.
- Responsible for the Systems Engineering Process fulfillment within the project/product you work with.
- Collaborating with teams of architects, developers, product owners and managers, while sharing and exploiting knowledge in cross-functional and globally distributed multi-discipline departments and projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience with SW and/or System architecture from multiple Digital projects
- Experienced with using modeling languages like SYSML /UML
- Experience with Cloud solution like Azure/ Angular/ Docker
- Knowledge of different Web technologies
- Knowledge of different Mobile applications
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no. You are able to:
- Communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way and lift the people around you.
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities.
- Make an impact, convince others, and promote plans and ideas successfully.
- Act on your own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.