Fujitsu Norway is one of the leading and fastest growing providers of ServiceNow, they are now looking for strengthening their team in Norway with skilled ServiceNow-consultants with experience in Process and Architecture.
Fujitsu goal is to be an experienced consulting professional in the Service Management area to provide thought leadership and be accepted as a trusted advisor to their clients, by enabling them to transform from traditional IT organizations towards Enterprise service based organizations.
Your responsibility as an P & A Consultant is to help customer account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects. To accomplish this you have to be effective in fostering (executive level) relationships and defining and validate solution proposals, translate business requirements into technology requirements for contracts and Statements of Work (SOW).
In addition, you must have a proven track record of managing projects through the entire project lifecycle from opportunity to successful delivery. This includes managing complex projects with multiple phases and many resources, onsite and offsite, to a conclusion whilst maintaining and ensuring high customer satisfaction. You are expected to maintain strong relationships with your peers in sales, delivery and partners and of course the customers.
Day to day tasks:
- Act and be accepted as a trusted advisor to all levels in the client organizations, helping the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing.
- Design solution proposals aligned with the standard features of the ESM applications of ServiceNow
- Design technical solutions of the functionality in ServiceNow which supports customer’s requirements.
- Support the clients in ESM process definitions and process alignment with the tool.
- Expertise in application development, software development life cycle (SDLC) , Agile and an in depth understanding of Cloud applications, specifically ServiceNow
- Lead the pursuit related to consulting engagements in the ESM space, supporting the sales process and constructing an effective solution for delivery using Fujitsu delivery model.
- Assist the sales personnel in qualifying the client needs towards ESM
- Represent Fujitsu in events such as industry conferences and executive briefings
The role requires some technology knowledge and the capability to architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Each consulting engagement is customized to serve the client’s unique needs.
Skills and experience
- Experience with ServiceNow and service management
- ServiceNow certification preferred
- Experience with ITIL
- Consulting experience.
- Ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
- Understanding and experience in integration technologies (web services), integration design
- Understanding and experience in database data modelling, SQL database based solutions
- Strong communication skills
Additional qualifications that are a plus:
- Experience in IT infrastructure space in various lead roles
- Strong exposure in selling consulting engagements (Tools or process)
- Experience in crafting solutions leveraging global delivery model
- Demonstrated Consulting and delivery skills, especially in the Enterprise Service Management space (ServiceNow, IBM Tivoli, BMC, HP, CA).
- Expected hands on experience with the tools on administrator/configurator/developer level
- Deep Knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Performance monitoring solutions
- High level of motivation and commitment.
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight
What Fujitsu offers you:
- Participation in large and multi phased projects as an architects collaborating with developer teams
- On boarding package ensuring full alignment with Fujitsu Implementation Methodology
- Course/accreditation and certification plan attached to the overall development plan
- Being part of one of the largest ServiceNow communities in Europe