We are recruiting a Process Engineer for Høglund Marine Solutions!
For questions please contact recruiter Marianne Jahren; email@example.com , +47 452 06 129
Høglund Marine Solutions is a well-established and reputed provider of high quality products and services to all types of marine installations worldwide. The company’s Energy division provides gas handling systems to merchant vessels and offshore applications.
To reinforce the technical team in the Energy division, Høglund is looking for an experienced engineer for the role of Process Engineer.
The ideal candidate holds a degree in Process / Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience, is proactive and can work independently, has good working proficiency in written and oral English language and at least 5 years of experience in a similar position within marine industry and gas solutions.
The selected candidate will take part in projects for the design, construction and commissioning of marine LNG systems.
The Process Engineer will take part in all stages of project execution, from conceptual design to detail engineering, construction and commissioning activities. The role will typically include tasks like:
- Make documentation for Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Sizing of process equipment such as pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, PSV’s
- Running process simulations
- Preparing control philosophies and cause & effect matrix
- Preparing operation manuals and procedures
- Specification of valves and instruments
- Attending commissioning, HAZOP studies and equipment FAT’s
In addition to project execution the candidate may be requested to participate in R&D projects, Sales and Business Development activities as needed, as well as to take part in improving the company’s engineering processes, workflows, standards and internal procedures.
He/she should also be familiar with:
- Rules and Regulations applicable to gas handling marine equipment, namely IGC and IGF codes, as well as typical industry standards
- Familiar with Oil & Gas and marine relevant applicable norms and recommended practices
- Familiar with maritime industry and shipyard workflows
- Familiar with process simulation tools
Høglund Marine Solutions is well known for their “customer first” focus and “hands on” working environment.
Høglund Marine Solutions can offer good pension and insurance agreements, and competitive salary for the right candidate.