Modis Belgium is collaborating with a partner to find an IT professional who is eager to join an international company for an exciting role that requires both an excellent hands-on experience on infrastructure level, and excellent experience in managing teams in the Flemish Brabant area.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has always wanted to be at the crux of both technical & management world. If this is what you are aspiring to, please feel free to read the remaining items of this job description.
As the IT Team Lead, your mission revolves around overseeing and supervising the global Technician and Engineer team members, as well as leading small-to-large scope projects. You will act as the main point-of-contact with client operational managers and managed service providers.
In addition, you will provide onsite, remote, and global technical support to end users on various technical issues and requests relating to hardware, software and peripherals, utilizing ITSM tools for documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner.
Your main responsibilities will be the following (among others);
- Focus and Lead on Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Lead and Participate in Problem Management/ Root Cause Analysis
- Performance Management of the regional technicians
- Interfacing with the customer, including BRMs and Sr Business Leaders & validating that customer expectation are met or managed
- Drive incident resolution
- Regularly lead small, mid & large-scope projects, such as PC refreshes, global site documentation, network migration, & software remediation
- Cross-train, coach, and mentor new and existing team members
- Assist with compiling and presenting regular operational reports
- Provide L1 through L3 support work (from time to time)
We are looking for a Team Lead who is not afraid to delve into technical tasks when necessary, and at the same time can ensure & sustain excellent management processes. You will need to have strong problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
You will possess excellent interpersonal and professional communication (both verbal and written), as well as strong organizational skills, including multi-tasking and time management. Must be comfortable with providing and receiving positive and constructive feedback, while maintaining confidentiality and professional decorum.
- 3+ years of IT Leadership Experience
- 5+ years of IT Support experienced preferred, including VIP Support
- 5+ years of ITSM experience preferred
- Excellent understanding and experience with IT infrastructure
- ITIL Foundations Experience
- Ability to engage projects in all phases of the Project Lifecycle
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware/software and a basic understanding of supported products
- Familiarity with computer networking protocol, Wireless network protocols, TCP/IP, and IPSEC VPN configuration
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Excellent level in Dutch & English
Given the nature of Modis, we are able to offer and ensure career opportunities that reflect your experience, skills, and your interests.
For this opportunity, you can expect an attractive salary package in line with your experience and great skills.
You have read the entire job description. There is only one thing left to do if you are motivated & interested: CONTACT US!
Jean-Claude Fidegnon is the person of contact you can reach out to on +32 2 482 82 37 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.