We are looking for our client situated in the area of Diegem, an A400M Certified technician B1 or B2 has arisen.
The successful applicant will join MRO Network and FSR Department.
This position will offer you the opportunity to travel, live and work under other cultures.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Be responsible for performing and certification of both scheduled and unscheduled tasks previously agreed with the customer by Customer Services.
• SB coming from modifications not performed at FAL or appearing after the delivery of the A/C, and from support asked by the Customer for different kind of repairs or maintenance tasks.
• Manage small groups of non-licensed mechanics in the performance of maintenance activities and coordineat and supervise their OJT
• be involved in the setting up of working processes and practices.
• Be involved in all aspects of technical support of a new advanced military transport aircraft.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• EASA or EMAR Part 66 license with A400M included.
• Experience in MRO on a modern digital aircraft: A380, A350 etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
English: very good communication
A very interesting project in an international environment
Are you interested for a new challenge? Feel free to contact Mayeul on 0491/92.16.99 or sent your CV to email@example.com