We are looking for a Back-end developer (M/F) for one of our client who is situated in Charleroi area.
You will be working for a client who is active in the medical sector. As a Back-end developer you will be joining the IT Team under IT Director’s responsibility.
As a back-end developer, you grab business requirements understand how they impact the back-end engines, describe the system requirements, and design solutions in collaboration with the architect. Once designs have been validated, implement the solution, including the related unit tests, and transfer knowledge to Front-end developers.
All in all, back-end engines shall be capable of both handling front-end demands and integrate with partners’ own systems.
You collaborate in the development of back-end IT systems that are embedded into the company product offering:
- Analyze business’ demand and regulatory (mainly data privacy) constraints; helping business stakeholders to clarify (when needed) their expectations
- Participate in various SCRUM ceremonies together with the rest of the team
- Use (and improve) best practices and standards
- Respect architecture vision … and propose evolutions
- Code with Python within the various frameworks chosen by the team
- Propose improvement to those framework and support migration
- Be responsible for timeline and quality
- Systematically follow the work items in structured ticketing and Project management system (JIRA stack)
- Actively support the evolution of the application landscape by
- Keeping in touch with technology evolution and propose introduction of new tools and frameworks
- Being creative and participating in the innovation activities of the company
As a back-end developer you have the following skills:
- You have a master in computer science or equivalent
- You have a good knowledge of OO languages (Python) and Data(Science)-related frameworks
- You are experienced in designing, documenting and respecting coding best practices
- You are experienced in conceptualizing and documenting designs
- You are experienced with SCRUM (or other agile framework) is an asset
- You get solid understanding of data analysis, as well as solid scientific background in general and a solid understanding of Information Technology and Data Science
- You are fluent in English (oral & written), a second European language is an asset.
As back-end developer we can offer you:
- An opportunity to participate in the evolution of tomorrow’s medicine
- A young, dynamic and involved team in the fight against cancer
- A challenging position within a dynamic and growing company
- A possibility to play a key role in the company’s scale-up phase
- An international environment in a rapidly changing digital industry
- An attractive package commensurate with the position, responsibilities and its context
Vos personnes de contact :
Sylvie Antoine, Experienced Business Manager. Vous pouvez la contacter par :
- téléphone : 0496/69 05 79
- mail : email@example.com
Pervanche KOMBA LECORE, Recruiter. Vous pouvez la contacter par :
- téléphone : +32 435 60 55/ +32 455 10 77 20
- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org