We are looking for an IT Tester (M/F) for one of our client who is situated in Charleroi area.
You will be working for a client who is active in the medical sector. As an IT Tester you will be joining the Requirements and Tests Team..
As an IT Tester your responsabilities will be:
- Responsible for implementing automated test solutions, fitting with current test solutions.
- The job requires good knowledge/experience of testing methodologies & skills.
- Accountable for implementing automation suites to cover the system requirements defined by the team.
- Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle.
- Be in charge of the whole framework and tools needed for these automated scripts.
As an IT Tester you have the following skills:
- Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience in developing automated test scripts
- Experience in preparing end to end test scenarios
- Experience in preparing traceability matrix and reports to quality department is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile project management method, particularly Scrum is a plus
- Knowledge of gitlab CI is a plus
- Knowledge of Python and JS development ecosystem is a plus
As an IT Tester we can offer you:
- An opportunity to participate in the evolution of tomorrow’s medicine
- A young, dynamic and involved team in the fight against cancer
- A challenging position within a dynamic and growing company
- A possibility to play a key role in the company’s scale-up phase
- An international environment in a rapidly changing digital industry
- An attractive package commensurate with the position, responsibilities and its context
Vos personnes de contact :
Sylvie Antoine, Experienced Business Manager. Vous pouvez la contacter par :
- téléphone : 0496/69 05 79
- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pervanche KOMBA LECORE, Recruiter. Vous pouvez la contacter par :
- téléphone : +32 435 60 55/ +32 455 10 77 20
- mail : email@example.com