Are you the Maintenance Reliability Engineer (M/F) we are looking for ?
Modis Belgium IT & Engineering is active in different sectors – permanent placement, consultancy, project services and outsourcing.
We offer you the opportunity to join our Great Place To Work at Modis Belgium Engineering!
You will work closely with the operating team and engineers of several disciplines to maintain and optimize the technical performance. The RE will lead interdisciplinary teams to devise and implement systemic solutions for operational and technical issues. The RE ensures that required methodologies, such as criticality analyses and asset criticality ranking, RBI, RCM, FMEA and spare parts studies, are available and facilitates related workshops.
The primary purpose of the Reliability Engineer (RE) is :
- Analyse the performance of the MPU/Site facilities in terms of safety, reliability, availability and maintenance costs
- He will develop, implement and manage predictive and preventive maintenance, inspection and overhaul plans, as well as troubleshooting and providing technical support to ensure delivery of cost effective solutions.
- Reviews and approves maintenance plans, both internal and external, ensuring that all maintenance service contracts are integrated properly.
- Reviews and controls regularly preventive maintenance and inspection plans, based on risk analysis and criticality ranking of assets, and to meet business requirements
- Reviews regularly the content of maintenance/services contracts.
- Periodically monitors asset performance and analysis of performance losses and the effectiveness of current maintenance strategies
- Maintain KPI’s to measure efficiency of the maintenance team and implement improvement system
- Assessment of bad-actors in terms of safety, reliability, availability and maintenance cost
- Assessment of deficiencies in spare-part management and determines (critical) spare parts plan and item catalogue
- Provides input to configure the maintenance management system (SAP)
- Preventive maintenance plans, manuals and documentation, spare part inventory and training
- Engineering degree in scientist discipline
- Education in reliability engineering and/or maintenance management
- Experience with CMMS, preferably SAP
- Skilled in Maintenance methodologies (like RBI, RCM, FMECA and CBM) and corresponding tools
Soft Skills :
• Teaching & Knowledge sharing capabilities
• Problem solving abilities
• Able to set priorities
• Shows flexibility and adaptability
• Coaching and training skills
• English : fluent
• French : fluent
- Interesting project in an international environment
- Attractive salary package
Interested in a new challenge ? Feel free to contact Modis :
Sylvie ANTOINE, Business Manager | Sylvie.Antoine@modisbelgium.be | +32 2 482 82 90
Nadège BOLLINNE, Recruiter IT & Engineering | Nadege.Bollinne@modisbelgium.be | +32 2 435 60 57