You will be part of an exciting team working as a VHDL Design Engineer in which you have the opportunity to develop within the discipline Electrical Engineering. You're part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and think in project teams with the design of the total (sub-) system. Within this team you will be responsible for the design, implementation and verification of these systems.
You will be working in a project team and have an important role in the design, implementation and verification of one or more subsystems for high-tech products. The aim is that these system components comply with the relevant subsystem specifications. You give advice on your specific area of interest within the project.
This exciting company is part of a multinational a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). You work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. They develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely at our client in Almelo.
- You are responsible for the design, simulation, implementation and verification of FPGA circuits using VHDL code in collaboration with other disciplines such as hardware and embedded software development.
- You communicate the technical progress of projects and visit customers for technical discussions.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Electrical / Electronics.
- Proven experience in VHDL designs within product development. You are very experienced in writing VHDL code and you know tools from different manufacturers.
- You are experienced in the use of simulation tools and measurement equipment for measuring digital circuits and interfaces such as FPGAs, CPLDs, standard interfaces.
- In addition you have good verbal and written communication techniques for technical product documentation, knowledge generation, transfer of information and instruction.
For more information, please contact Kerry Barclay: +31 (0)653 225 718 or firstname.lastname@example.org