You will answer incoming calls, track all information in a service management system, use the knowledge base along with their expertise to resolve service requests of as a first line support. You will resolve Incidents as quickly as possible to guarantee a business continuity. Escalate issues which are beyond the jobholder’s technical capability or resource capacity to 2nd and 3rd support lines. Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems providing the level of desktop support required.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Serve as the single point of contact for ICT related issues, develop a thorough understanding of the end users
- Resolve Basic Hardware and Software Issues reported to the Service desk
- Support customers with computer related issues such as virus removal/password resets/email setup/software installs, devices operation issues
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures, accurately log all Service Desk tickets
- Work with Field Services 1st, 2nd or 3rd level resolution groups to ensure tasks and incidents are resolved as soon as possible and inform the customer on actions taken
- Develop technical knowledge of each system within the agreed services scope. Inform the Knowledge Manager in the event of missing knowledge in the Knowledge base
- Maintain and consistently demonstrate general understanding of the various companies and employees, to properly prioritize the incoming workload.
Modis IT are recruiting for Level 1 Service Desk Support Professionals to support the internal workforce of one of our global clients located in Amsterdam.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to our global clients.
As the first point of contact you will provide the technical support required to support the users across multiple locations across Europe. Only applicants who can communicate in German will be considered.
- Good understanding of computer systems, knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 operating systems, mobile devices (Android, iOS) and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic software and technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- ICT related education degree or relevant experience
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience in remote support of the users/customers
- Understanding of Incident and Service Requests
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Analytical and troubleshooting way of thinking
- Willing to learn and develop your interpersonal and technical skills further
- Team player
- English - fluent
- German - fluent
For more information please contact Sergiy Sonin: email@example.com or call/whatsapp/sms +31 68 308 13 63.