Overall purpose of the assignment:
Provide technical architecture solutions for the Pharmacovigilance platform by analysing functional requirements and leading the vendor's technical team towards the appropriate implementation. Fulfill overall quality assurance for technical delivery, by validating the end solution against the initial designs, ensuring that performance, security and maintainability targets are met.
Modis are looking for a Platform Architect to join our Amsterdam based client who are a European medical organisation. The opportunity is expected to be until 31/01/2022.
Functie-eisenMain job tasks
Rapidly gain familiarity with the capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of the existing Pharmacovigilance platform. Form effective working relationships with the technical leads working on the platform to ensure implementation of a technically sound solutions in line with the organisation technology principles. Evolve the platform in the following areas:
- Completing the standardisation of user registration
- Standardising the product management component (currently dependent on legacy technology) by adopting alternative options within the Agency's application suite
- Evaluating, validating and designing for cloud technology components in support of the Agency's continued move to cloud services
- Supporting the Platform Manager, Platform Analyst and other members of the Pharmacovigilance technical team.
Education and professional experience
Candidates must have:
A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma, and appropriate professional experience of at least three years.
Additional experience as required
- Sound knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, experience with asynchronous and messaging solutions
- Hands-on experience with implementing Object Oriented Programming solutions (using Java, Typescript, or equivalent)
- Exposure to microservice architectures and test-driven development
- Prior experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform)
- Hands-on experience of database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server or equivalent)
- Desirable: experience in Big Data technologies (such as Databricks and Synapse)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Delivering quality results
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Creativity and innovation
Please apply by sending your CV in response, for additional information contact Douglas Murdoch on 0610 139 769 firstname.lastname@example.org