We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Akkodis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location, Hilversum.
Akkodis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Akkodis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Akkodis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location.
- You will drive development on different aspects of the business and Consumer Services operations, supporting arguments and plans with qualitative and/or quantitative data to influence decisions and achieve results.
- You will develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and assessing feasibility in all relevant aspects. At times, you’ll blend the worlds of program management and project management as you help manage and drive forward programs of work within the Consumer Services strategy.
- We expect you to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner, within scope and budget. You’ll manage changes and perform risk management and mitigation plans. In addition to that, you’ll coordinate, maintain and leverage relationships with internal cross-functional teams as well as third parties/vendors for the execution and
timely completion of projects.
- Critically, you’ll be the voice of Nike Consumers and Athletes by advocating and proactively raising Consumer Service insights to the business to influence decisions and execution.
- You’ll act as a subject matter expert in Consumer Services processes, tools and support scope.
- You’ll also play a key role in implementing ways of working improvements and driving a culture of change within the Consumer Services organization.
- You’ll implement ideas, facilitate brainstorming and educate other leaders and team members within Consumer Services.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- 1+ year project management experience
- Ability to lead multiple projects with competing priorities in a highly matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- PMP, Agile, Six Sigma or Lean Process Management experience, training, and/or certification is a plus.
- Customer service and contact center experience is desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and design thinking, and attention to detail
- Outstanding stakeholder management, empathy and negotiation skills; ability to maintain cooperative relationships and conciliating attitude in high pressure environments
- Familiarity with project management and/or issue-tracking tools (JIRA, ServiceNow, etc.) an asset. Strong experience and knowledge of customer service platforms, products and tools (CRM, IVR, etc.)