We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack developer to join our Modis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our clients place.
Modis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Modis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
- The client is looking for a developer for the Kampus team who is going to have a direct impact on the education sector at client location.
- Clients focus is on Kampus development on creating a cloud-native platform for secondary education. The platform is used by thousands of teachers and students on a daily basis.
- The development team is international and they are looking for Full-stack Developers, with hands- on experience on modern development methods and architectures.
- The client focus is on someone with the combination of both Front and Back end skills for this position.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
Client appreciate if you understand modern architecture models such as Micro Services, Serverless Architecture and Event-driven Architecture with general characteristics like:
- A DevOps mindset
- Passion for building secure, scalable, high-availability solutions
- Experience working with real customer-facing web applications and understanding how typical modern web applications work
- Previous experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe...)
- Fluent documentation skills in English
Front-End main skills :
- Angular 2+ knowledge
- Understanding of unit testing Angular projects
Back-End main skills:
- Node.Js, MongoDB, Gremlin / SPARQL, Terraform, Docker.
- Java knowledge (bonus for Rx.Java and / or VertX)
- Server less framework knowledge
- AWS Lambda knowledge
- Good education budget
- Lease car
- 8% holiday allowance
- 10% discount on group health insurance
- Pension support
- 24 days holidays with additional 12 days buy out option
- Discounts on top retail brands and fitness clubs