We are looking for a XML Developer to join our Modis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location.
Modis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Modis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
- Previous experience working on XML, XSLT and preferrably XProc in document or data conversion projects.
- Your skills go beyond creating simple XSLT stylesheets as you are able to setup complex conversion chains involving other formats like JSON and MS Word.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adapt at developing solutions from Epics/User stories that help to meet quality and assisting in Providing business value to Sanoma employees and customers.
- Assist in keeping technical debt as small as possible.
- Participate in team refinement, review and deploy processes.
- Effective at reusing code wherever necessary.
- Experience with Bitbucket or Git version control.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
Must have requirements:
- XSLT (version 3, 3 years minimum)
- Word scripting
- Java 8+