Your Role and Responsibilities
Tasks and responsibilities will be the design, development, securing, and implementing of Azure products in direct relation to our clients internal Azure customers, while also enabling them to consume Azure services securely and compliant.
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion for solving problems, developing highly
efficient automation and digital deployment pipelines, experimenting with new
technologies and development of their own hobby applications. They should also have a
keen interest in researching the latest data security trends and regulations, and a broad
understanding of cybersecurity attacks.
In addition, the ideal candidate must also have a relentless desire for continuous improvement through the learning of new things, be a champion of new ideas, continually explore new perspectives, and embrace going beyond their comfort zone even at the risk of failure or embarrassment.
Modis are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer with broad knowledge of Microsoft Azure including, but not limited to, Analytics, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Security and Automation.
Our client is implementing Azure Cloud Services as a strategic platform in a DevOps and Agile way of working and want your help to do it. You will be responsible for the development and support of Azure products, functions, resources, and capabilities in one of our Azure development teams.
Functie-eisenRequired Technical and Professional Expertise
- Microsoft Azure certified on an associate or expert level (AZ104 and AZ204)
- >3 year experience in Azure/Agile WoW
- Can act as a sparring partner for the development community
- Experience in the DevOps (Infra) area of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. ARM, Terraform or PowerShell)
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Experience with working in DevOps teams
- Experience with Azure networking
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Passionate about knowledge sharing in the team and organisation
- Has a strong security focus and is risk aware
- You are available for at least 36 hours per week
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch