The temporary worker will function in the MK4 project and will be responsible for collecting and setting up all relevant documentation, and make a proposal for optimization. In more detail following activities will be started:
1. Collect all relevant technical information of all devices used in the AH network, by AH
production/sales sites as well as contract manufacturing organizations (CMO's).
2. Combine the collected technical information in Tech Packs, that can be used for
3. Analyse the data collected and derive an optimization plan from it.
4. Setup the implementation plan for the optimization, and start implementation
5. Support the project team in various other subjects as appropriate
Modis is part of the Adecco Group and is the Professional Staffing/Consulting group and we have Consultants in our team who we second to clients. Currently it employs 500 consultants in the Netherlands and 20,000 worldwide. The focus of Modis Life Sciences is mainly in the direction of QA, QC, PV, RA, R&D and process profiles within an organization in the field of Biotech, pharmaceutical industry and Food. We have Consultants working at EMA, Janssen, Sanquin, Astellas, Unilever, Corbion, MSD, Aspen and many more!
Onze klant is een van de grootste (bio)farmaceutische bedrijven ter wereld met in Nederland twee locaties actief in de ontwikkeling, productie, verpakking, verkoop en distributie van geneesmiddelen voor zowel gezelschapsdieren als landbouwhuisdieren. Op de productielocatie centraal in Nederland worden veterinaire vaccins geproduceerd volgens GMP de kwaliteitsrichtlijn voor de farmaceutische en veterinaire industrie.
Functie-eisen• Bachelor Level / and or min 5 years of experience
- Part of the role will entail to check if MSD can simplify the packaging in the future
- Will have to write proposals for implementation and improvement
- Collect Data, keep overview and track of technical data, insight and understanding of
- Candidate will work and communicate with a range of different stakeholders
- Technical Person, candidate needs to be able to read and understand technical instructions
- Candidate has to speak the language of the producer of devices
- Experienced in packaging/ engineering/ innovation
- Understanding and insight in procurement, marketing and the technical side of packaging
- Technical Skill: Injectors, chemical science, electronic items, programming
- Background Mechanical Engineering
- English & Dutch are required / act in global environment / multicultural
Employment for 32 – 40 (preferred) hours per week starting at an innovative company for initially
one year until 30-06-2022 (option for extension). You will be working at a multidisciplinary team of
Life Science professionals. You get the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Modis
continues to innovate and stimulates new ways of working. In addition to getting a lot of freedom,
you also get the necessary responsibilities. This way you are encouraged to continue to develop your
ambitions and expertise. In this way we can grow together.
Meer informatie? Neem dan contact met ons op via email@example.com.