As a Technician you will support QC control laboratoria in the European region.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and validate new analytical (in vitro) assays (e.g. ELISA, AlphaLisa, Luminex) to replace current animal models
- Troubleshoot technical challenges/issues encountered during assay development
- Plan, execute experiments and analyse results
- Report results
- Support the transfer of new tests to QC laboratories
Our client is one of the biggest (bio)pharmaceutical companies in the world. The location in Boxmeer has built a lifelong expertise in the development, production, packaging, sales and distribution of medicines for both pets and farm animals.
The Bio-Analytical Technical Support (B-ATS) department supports the Quality Control (QC) laboratories of the company’s network with remediation and improvement of analytical tests, replacement of animal potency tests by in vitro potency test (3Rs), production of biomaterials and implementation of new technologies.
Functie-eisenOn your CV we find the following information:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Molecular Biology
- Preferrably experience in the field development, validation and transfer of analytical tests
- Experience in laboratory techniques such as ELISA and/orAlphaLISA
- Experience with GLP and GMP requirements
- Profient in English both speaking and writing
Moreover from your letter and our conversation it becomes clear that you have excellent and efficient writing and speaking skills in Dutch and English. You are a good teamworker who can organize their work independently working for multiple projects simultaneously.
Employment for 32 – 40 (preferred) hours per week starting at an innovative company. You will be working at a multidisciplinary team of Life Science professionals. You get the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Modis continues to innovate and stimulates new ways of working. In addition to getting a lot of freedom, you also get the necessary responsibilities. This way you are encouraged to continue to develop your ambitions and expertise. In this way we can grow together.
How to apply
Please tell us who you are and what motivates you! Send your application using the application button on this page.
Do you want more information first? Please contact Lars Wijnands or Cindy van Gorp on firstname.lastname@example.org or 040 – 7999 010.