Modis is currently searching for a fluent Dutch & English speaking Business Chain Analyst (100% FTE) of one of our international client. As a Business Chain Analyst you acts as quality-gate keeper for CMDB functionalities in ServiceNow.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT Engineering and LifeScience.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- Pursues the CMDB setup (CI classes, relation types, write security groups, access rights/roles, etc.) based on the client best practice;
- Initiates update requests for entities like: IT-products, IT Business Services, Provider Services etc. Handles and approves update requests initiated by customer, via SelfService process;
- Pursues lifecycle, statuses and business rules per entity (Assets, CI, IT Product, IT Business Service etc), based on best practice of the client;
- Clear communication and handle and approve Config mgt and Service Administration changes, based on the client best practice;
- Attend Hand Over To Business as Usual meetings, making sure all requirements are met;
- Review/approve technical solutioning and infra design documentation;
- Assess, and advise on, infrastructure related changes;
- Attends change the bank meetings with the clients Infra teams;
- Consultancy with customer, based on outcome of all of the above.
- Dutch Passport;
- Solid understanding of interconnection of application components vs infra components and how availability matrices work;
- ITIL V3 / ServiceNow & ITSM fundamentals.
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A paid pension;
- A paid leave of 24 days (when working 40 hours weekly);
- Holiday payment of 8%.