About the role:
The Project Manager is accountable to achieve defined project results. Accountable for execution of assigned R&D projects according to the project plan and within agreed boundaries (including specification, quality, timing, costs, information/reporting and organization). Responsible for communication within the core team as well as management team.
· Manage the project lifecycle and the core team from project start to close.
· Accountable to define the project plan, deliverables, risks and timeline in agreement with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external (management, quality, package, test, external manufacturing, assembly, etc).
· Responsible to prepare, document, execute and track regular project progress on gate milestones and stakeholder management (including pre-gate alignments and/or escalations).
· Accountable to define competencies and resources needed.
· Challenge team members to meet committed project deliverables. Identify gaps in skills and performance of the team during the project, escalating as needed.
· Initiates and chairs core weekly team meetings with multiple global time zones.
· Responsible to ensure project quality standards are defined, met and completed according to plan by the core team.
· Provide input about performance of team members to the resource managers as requested.
· Initiate and contribute to continuous improvement activities related to business processes and procedures.
Our cient is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. They form a global network of talent, with passion and performance, perseverance and professionalism. Become part of a leading company that supports, rewards and challenges you equally, in a dynamic environment, working for world-class results.
· Experience in Semiconductor industry
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering discipline
· Knowledge and experience in leading project management tools
· Strong leadership skills in building and leading project teams in a global, multicultural environment.
· Comfort in operational guidance and conflict management.
· Delivering on commitments, demonstrating full accountability for project deliverables, removing obstacles.
· Demonstrating customer obsession by actively looking for opportunities to reduce time to market.
· Demonstrating an owner’s mindset, critical judgement and the ability to build winning teams.
· Very good communication, organization, and negotiation skills including stakeholder management up to an executive management level.
Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org